Check out: https://flowerandfreedom.com/
Hemp Seed Energy Balls Recipe (12 Servings)
– 1/2 cup pitted dates (Medjool is ideal, soak in warm water if not sticky)
– 1/4 cup maple syrup (or substitute additional 1/2 cup of dates.)
– 1 cups Almonds
– ¼ cup Chia Seeds
– ½ cup hemp hearts
– ½ cup peanut butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Pinch of sea salt
1. Add the dry ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse/mix until you have the consistency of very small chunks.
2. If your food processor is big enough, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Everything should be evenly spread out and the mixture should be doughy and moist. If too dry, add additional dates.
4. Scoop out balls with a Tablespoon and form into balls with your hands. You should get around 12 balls depending on how big or small you make them.
5. Sprinkle some extra hemp seeds over the balls and roll them in it. This will also make them less sticky to hold.
6. You can store them in the fridge for a week or the freezer for a month. But you’ll probably eat them before that.
Vegetarian Recipes for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xeGAMC6KZHFT839Kpkj2El
All Bachelor on a Budget Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xPEVNuewc0o4Ib9Xn9GRXj
Healthy Breakfast Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ05_6PpWcE&list=PLKt7-6KeYU8ywnq6tlq4mo6MeWocUyKLz
COOKING PRODUCTS I USE: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/budget-cooking-tools-gadgets-and-equipment
GEAR I USE: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/gear-i-love
FOOD PRODUCTS FOR FLAVORING: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/my-favourite-food-flavours
* These are affiliate links where I get a small kickback! Hit the heart button.
Connect with me:
Bachelor on a Budget is cooking show to teach people how to make healthy and delicious meals affordably.
Of the 100+ videos, there are a variety of themes including Vegetarian dishes, Exotic recipes with Everyday Ingredients, Healthy Snack and Breakfast Recipes, infotainment videos such “What the Heck is MSG and Umami?!” and “10 Staple Ingredients to Enhance the Flavour of Your Recipes”
The self funded and produced show started two years ago. We release a new video every Tuesday on YouTube, with additional subsidiary content for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Reddit.